PV MODULE PERFORMANCE TEST
DC INSULATION AND CONTINUITY TEST
COMPLETE TEST OF PHOTOVOLTAIC PLANT
Testing of an entire photovoltaic system. Measurement of global losses of the photovoltaic system.
FLUORESCENCE PV MODULE TEST
Pv module Fluorescence test on site, for cracks, EVA degradation and delamination detection.
INSULATION RESISTANCE TESTS ON PHOTOVOLTAIC MODULES AND STRINGS
Each photovoltaic system has a potential different from the earth before the connection to the network and during the input process. Only adequate insulation with respect to the earth prevents the currents coming from the photovoltaic system from spilling to the ground, excluding the danger in case of contact and further losses. The total earth leakage current, also called leakage current, is the sum of the dispersion values of the individual system components:
• Photovoltaic modules
• DC cable
The purpose of this measure is to perform insulation resistance measurements of the active conductors of a module, a string, an entire PV field and any metal masses that are not earthed in accordance with the provisions of the Guide CEI 82-25 and of the CEI 64-8 and IEC / EN62446 regulations.
- PHOTOVOLTAIC FIELD mode: used for the insulation resistance measurement of a PV field (photovoltaic generator) made up of one or more parallel connected strings. The measurement is carried out on the Positive and Negative poles of the PV field
- METAL MASS mode: the measurement is performed on the "P" (positive) terminal only, displaying the minimum value obtained from the resistance at the end of the measurement period. It can be used for the insulation resistance measurement of several metal masses not connected to ground references
- MODULE / STRING mode: used for insulation measurement only on single modules or individual PV strings, automatically performing a short circuit between the Positive and Negative poles and realizing the measurement between this short-circuit point and the installation ground reference
CONTACT US FOR TECHNICAL ANALYSIS OF YOUR PHOTOVOLTAIC PLANT
We are available for individuals and installers for technical inspection and expertise also for legal disputes use.
Contact us email@example.com
BROCHURE - REFERENCES
- Instrumental checks on photovoltaic
- Technical Due Diligence for PV plant
- Energy plant engineering design
- SPI, SPG verification AEEG 786/2016
- Photovoltaic Thermography
- Photovoltaic plant full test CEI 82-25
- Grid parameters quality analysis
- Drone Thermography
- Outdoor Ectroluminescence on site
- Relay test verification
- Law 96/2017 non certified modules
- Transformer removal for CEI 0-21