TECHNICAL DUE DILIGENCE FOR PHOTOVOLTAIC PLANTS OF ANY SIZE
The expression due diligence indicates the activity of investigation and in-depth analysis of data and information related to the object of a negotiation. The purpose of this activity is to assess the convenience of a business and to identify the risks and problems associated with it, both to negotiate terms and conditions of the contract, and to prepare adequate instruments for collateral, indemnity or compensation.
A technical due diligence on a photovoltaic park essentially has the objective of evaluating the "technical rating" of the plant itself, through the evaluation of the main technical characteristics identifying the current state of the plant, such as: centralized Inverters Performance Ratio (PR%)
- Complete testing of the photovoltaic plant according to CEI 82-25
- Isolation of the DC module-inverter connection segment (also intended as fire prevention) (CEI 64-8 / 6 and CEI EN 62446)
- I-V curves of photovoltaic modules in order to evaluate their power loss (IEC / EN60891 standard)
- Periodic checks of SPI interface and general protection (PG) with relay test CEI 0-16; v3; 2017 and CEI 0-21; 2016
- Thermography of photovoltaic modules to identify construction thermal defects
- Ground resistance measurements in the cabin
- Quality of electrical wiring
- Field survey and geo-referenced mapping of the photovoltaic modules serial for GSE checks
- Structural checks of photovoltaic module supports
- Compliance of the installation to the project
- Regular operation of alarm systems and video surveillance
- Verification of the correct operation of the main LV and MV switching devices
Through our engineers we perform the complete Due Diligence of a photovoltaic plant in one working day (for 1 MWp plant), providing its customers with a complete and reliable technical status panel. We perform measurements in the field (according to specific techniques requested by the customer) with calibrated and certified equipment of the latest generation.
View our company brochure to deepen the technical-instrumental tests that our technical office is able to perform on your photovoltaic plant and see some of our performed works in our references brochure.
CONTACT US FOR TECHNICAL ANALYSIS OF YOUR PHOTOVOLTAIC PLANT
We are available for individuals and installers for technical inspection and expertise also for legal disputes use.
Contact us email@example.com
- Instrumental checks on photovoltaic
- Technical Due Diligence for PV plant
- Energy plant engineering design
- SPI, SPG verification AEEG 786/2016
- Photovoltaic Thermography
- Photovoltaic plant full test CEI 82-25
- Grid parameters quality analysis
- Drone Thermography
- Outdoor Ectroluminescence on site
- Relay test verification
- Law 96/2017 non certified modules
- Transformer removal for CEI 0-21